Thursday, January 22, 2009

2**1**2009

Suppose to go club with my ONG,dear Evian & Deardad,after crab's dinner..But,hahahazz...Dear Evian was late for 15mins..But..me & the ONG..hahaazz..late for more den 30mins lor only reached the dinner place..because my ONG lost d..He don't know how to go the place.hahazzz.dear evian waiting so long in her hungryyyyy condition..hhahaazz..DeaRdad ordered 5crabs for 4 person..OMG..is too much jor..hehezz..vy vy full the nitezz **thank you ya!!



ONG,Deardad with the crab**
*Both of them look so alike*

**fair VS dark**

**bake crab**
very delicious lor

Dear EviN with the pretty crab


She is promoting the crab..hahazz


emmmm..YUMMMYYY~~~~



Both of US*
I LOVE my New hair style ~~


Love to hang out with U dear..
After dinner,almost 12o'clock..so,we changed our plan to goldmine & not to club..

They were piczz-ing with a pretty devil..
hahazz~~lol

emmm..happy with u

Beverly with US**


Again~~

AND~~~U...black & white


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


With a China's woman##@#$#$@

I love my hair's colour...



Erm..singing with a man..forgot his name..



Our turnnn~~~

The last song..
Reached home around 5am...a happy day~~~ +)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: