Saturday, July 25, 2009

WingS..

Listening My Sharon & a man singing at WINGS..now with Bobo,Terrence & crybaby..Feeling relax here,no more worries here..Because of her voice,it's really comfort me..and,because I' m not really like to stay at home,feeling abit stress sometime...Thanks for brought me out.. the husband & Wife..My baby boy Ong is coming to me now..haha..

It's time for us to>>>>




Me & My Bobo
And she just like a little young girl..hehe
Coool
And sweet...*.*
And us again..hehe..so love her..
The husband & Wife..
Crybaby is bz with her notebook.. =)
smile smile sin *8*
*******
****
**
*
And we started to get crazy..

My pretty face with ..haha..some woman finger.. =0 guess guess!!

~~ Col~~



I love shooting...

This is the husband for his Wife

Sharon...


1am now..gona go supper..
byebye..




















No comments: