Thursday, August 13, 2009

ThanKZ TO DARLINGS.& Happy Belated Birthday to my sweetie ALICIA...

Thanks to making me smile when i need some soothe..darlings..I'm OK now..And I will smile always...

Sorry Alicia..I'm late..some problem this few days,makes me down..Don't worry.Although I'm late..but,I love u..& do wish u HAPPY VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY..is really miss u so..thx to came pavilion purposely,after ur class just for have a look to my face with the only 1hour short...I wish my late wont dissapoint u.will replace u 1 day..ok..I promise..wish u happy in all year long..&,I will always disturb u when I need u..My this darling very soft wan..wahaha..love u...

I knew her in NS..


Happy everydays,when i need,u will be by my side..
Eyebrown shaping..

Close babe..

Loving each other..

& last day at Sabah.


Bye bye..But we still in each other's contact..

Got to go..nitenitezz...Thankz Alicia..giving me a sweet memories..

No comments: