Sunday, November 16, 2008

Eat..Eat+Eat..Sing,Sing+Sing..Enjoy..Enjoy+Enjoy=HAPPPPYYY..=)

Thanks thanks very much.my dear Ronnie (kei)Daddy..
I feel so happy & glad everydays,because of what u brought me..
You were rescue 2 girls..out from the complicated dreamzzz..OUR'cinderella dreamz'...
Thanks for brought me here & there to eat the food I LOVE..
Thanks for settle the problems I'm facing..
Thanks for sayang the persons I care..
Thanks for willing to dress up for them..made my dears happy..



12/11/2008
The Garden'Sushi Zanmai'..
with Evian & Ronnie..

After our dinner..Dad brought us for a show,Gold Class sit..
&
I stoned awhile...hahazz...so funny..because the whole cinema only have 'us'3 persons..hahazzz..
I'm wondering why is that so..hahazz..& the end I knew.it's because RM80++ per person.Rm5 for a small popcorn..OMG!!!
Tell u the truth..I will not spend RM80++ by myself for a show.I rather use the money for me to buy the things I like... =)

Here is what Dear Evian & me oder for 3of us..keezz..Selected by Col**


I love japanize food..**



Thanks to my kei dad*

14/11/2008

The second times to 'Sushi Zanmai'..With dear Evian,Dear bobo,& the dear kei dad**

Thanks for gift the thing we want..mwahzz


kei Dad & Evian-------


Hahazz..I always plaY a trick on her..keezz




Bobo,Ronnie,Evian


Dad with his 2 'kei lui'..


3 of us..**I love u**



**Unit sushi**


Fresh Fresh Fresh=DELICIOUS..e mmmmm


My new love**



The beef



UnaTofu**Just love & love


This is the 1 I always love..






The Japanize Curry Potatoes..


& i make a choice..!!!!!!!!!


Guess guess what is this....

em....

A dessert..a cutez dessert...m =)





The intener look..

Ice-cream + red bean...



***satisfied***


Happy to be with u**thanks dear






Hahaz..Pls take notice of what our dear dad doing..naughty dad we have..

because of traffic sucks & rushing to pick dear kai yunn up...

Sorry for wait so long dear...


Dear & me @ goldmine**We are so happy to meet with each other** =)



Ronnie wih his 2 pretty 'kei lui'..



She is so happy to be with us..although without him...




Happy**********







Sing..Sing..& Sing.


Congratulation to both of us..

We woke up from the'dreamzz'...


No comments: