Monday, March 23, 2009

~~~~~~@~~~~~~~

Aiyo...Siang..why move away Kelly wor..?????
I'm so lonely & boring here lor..sitting alone....haizzz....
Foong yee called just now,to ask me whether can change my morning shift with her or not...
HEHE...(a bit worry she take MC tomorrow lor)
I'm so sorry...I cant do that..because tomorrow actualy is my off day lor..thought to work for lot10..because of mei kuen MC,wish to help SAMANTHA..wish to see her and te very cute's GIGI..hahah..happy to with with them..'dim zi'..who know,haizz...
Today actually me and my prince should dinner with my grandparents geh lor...long long time din't visit my grandparents jor...Miss them freaking much...suddenly need me cover FULL..no choice~~need money very much!!!
My MOUTH very smelly here lor...PLUSSSSSSSS no customer lor..

Wah~~~eeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
My prince got to go outstation on 30march jor...
~~Johor,Peneng,Sabah,Sarawak,Brunei,Philipin~~~
20April only he back K.L....
EMmmmmmm~~feel like drop tear~~`emmmm~~lonely me...
Baobei,although U are still here..But,I'm starting to miss u jor..
I think I will work everydays when u are out station..no point to off on sunday jor...
haizzzz...***

Luckily,is luckily~~~I still got lots of my dears,darlings & babes..my lovely family members,sista...the children at home=my little brother,yan yan & kienkien...I think i cant live without them...They are my deep deep'bao bei'...love them the much...hahhaaa...I know u girls wont let me be lonely geh..hehhe..
Plus~~` Siang din't arange me work at Pavilion start from next month ler...hahah...I'm very high & happy..Thank you very much Siang..I don't wish to go there even a day..Preasure me..not happy..

JIA YOU~~~~JIA YOU~~~~
I belive I will sucessfull one day...just not the rite time now...I just need some time...

P/S : Bobo sista,U must GAMBATEH too....!!We,yours family support U always geh...
JIA YOU~~JIA YOU & be happy always too...hehehe...
With love~~~

1 comment:

阳光帮*3ddie said...

hey..sorry ya..dunno when is ur brithday..anyway,u get a happy brithday..wish u alwayzz happy..from eddie

tis sunday i have a show at sg wang,1pm..coming and have a look when u free la...