Tuesday, March 24, 2009

At sk2 parkson sungai wang~

Morning shift..thought will be lonely..But,hahah..Yen Keng reached at 12pm..
BLISSFUL~~~~
Luckily she is here..if not..there will be "some1 else" with me.. scare scare...^~^

Last night my prince stay over night at my place,& argue with him before sleep...I'm so angry...But,he was tired..& din't bother me sleep like pig!!I cry for so long only go for shower...Around 2something morning only I go on my bed..

hahhahhahazz...funny thing happened..

Once I lie down..My prince hug me tight tight,I cant move really.haha~~and said that'lou po don't leave me please~don't leave me~don't leave me~sorryyyy"..(in mandrin)
I thought he is still awake..hahha...I looking at him,& realize that actualy he was talking in dreamzz,slept like a pigzzz,very noisy..hhaha..

I feel freaking touching after he spoke in dreamz...My heart feel warm immediately..Million secure to me^^For me,It's mean he spread out his mind in his dreamzz...The million Real he to me...

I LOVE U..my only PRINCE..mwahzzz
Thankz for love me the much...
hahah...
These call BLISSFUL~~~
I'm blissful cause of U...ONG

No comments: