Friday, April 3, 2009

Look young..*

Helloee..every1...!!please pay attention..!!

M I really look younger than other in my age..??
If that is Yes...
Thank you..
Thankz GOD to give me a *peace* & don't know old face...I'm really happy to have my face..to have this face..to have this look..My face help me much in everythings i did..My face made every1 love me,care me,think for me..My face made every1 beside me happy than they din't see me..My smile made every1 feel blissful,made every1 feel warm to have me beside...My enthusiasm made every1 feel touching,feel helpful.....
Darlingsssssss~~~~Dearssss~~~sisterssssss~~dear Bobo sista,dear Mei Kuen,dear Samatha,dear Gigi,dear Ah Ling,dear Suraya,Regena,Stila,dear Evian,dear Sharon,dear Ah Siang,Christie...Thanks for the much more caring,helping,teaching,tolerate,forgive...& the 'GOLD WORD' YOU all gift to me..I will keep in my mind forever...
Thank you very much..I'm apreciate..
Exspecialy my BOBO sista..my the special 1 in my mind...million thanks...

Don't worry,I'm still the smart..I will show my capability to u all 1 day...Wait & see it... young look doesn't mean I cant do things well...
I'm smarter than other..although I'm look young.Although I have a small size body...
I much love & much appreciate my small body size + my young look face..


Add oil princess Col..'JIA you..JIA you..

~~@~~

No comments: