Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm missing my ONG..

My ONG came back on 20th,around 12something midnight he told me..But,a surprise from him reached my house 10sumthing at night..ha ha..I'm HIGH,I'm HAPPY than other,I'm tearing when he appeared infront of me suddenly..& We are hugging..He stay overnight at my place for 5days.& He move again(outstation)..for 3days..& will come back again tonight..I can't wait to see him liao.My Lao gong will outstation once in a month..20days?14days?10days?or the shorter 3days?I'm going to get use 1day.
I'm feeling ain't HAPPY yet happy...Missing my ONG every days,wish to see him everydays like last time..But,start from now.I can't meet him every days...But,1 thing make me feeling secure is HE WILL DON'T HAVE TIME TO MEET UP WITH THOSE EVIL FRIEND,DON'T HAVE TIME TO HANG AROUND THOSE EVIL PLACE which hurt me & him much..which making us mentally sick serious every seconds..which making us blind in everythings we do..I'm HATE when those EVIL friends called him.I'm scare & worry when those friends called up..It will make me crazy,when I know it..
I'm always be alert when I know they wanna find my boyfriend..

P/S:My boyfriend & me very SAFE.We are BLISSFUL,We are HAPPY now..Please don't interrupt our life anymore..Please don't hurt us anymore,I don't care whether you are not purposely or an accidentally to happen somethings...
Is always NO WAY..OK....
I will not forgive if something happen again...
&
I don't know what will happen when I get crazy..
God BLESS...

No comments: