Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bitch..~~!!!!

I suddenly think about the 'fatty BOOM'April...which having a as thick as a HOTDOG mouth...having a As ugly as a piGG nose...You guyz please take note,her nose flat like no nose...ma cau hai ah..haha...Her eyes as small as a line...is like a line...cant see her eyes if she is not make over....fully make up while she is insleep infront of other..OMG...!! hate her cheap...Will not forget her in my life..Before yesterday,Im not reAlly wana say about her..But,accidently got to know from suilin about She was couple with Louis(my secondary school mate) in the hell year ago...make me recoll back the things she did to me.Thanks god to let go Louis from this cheap DEVIL.

So,I have to get it out of one's chest
OK,lets start to discribe ~~

She love to ask people.."is it my bodyshape very nice.?"when the person who answer Yes...She will simply tell people her body measurement..'34C,23,36'...What the fuckk..!!!she dare to tell people that her waist is 23...Diu la..She is fucking fat.ok!!!I just noe that her name is April..But for her last name..I m really still not sure about..She love to tell everybody that she very love her boy friend..But..She is hugging each other with john in the room..because,she love to steal people's boy friend..Aiks..She love to tell people that her pocket money only have Rm500 per month..But,she still hev to sponser her boyfriend these la & that la..Need to drive her boyfriend go work from Jalan Ipoh to don't know where,and than only she go college,And she herself need to petrol herself ...Said until the best of herself..Say her boyfriend always bully her la.These & that,How her boyfried treat him bad..
Ohhh..How poor is she..??????Bitchhhiiiii
Aiks~~accidently forgot an important + EXCELLENCE PART...sHE told me that she was Aboartion when she is only 15 yearold..The purpose to telling us these is for show her GRANDNESS she to her EX boyfriend..

How crazy she is..??Telling me all these in A day..& She is not only told me,but all the members who is in the room at Goldmine..around 7 persons there..So mean she was repeat her HISTORY about 7 timeS in A DAY.. She keep on telling everybody about she is'datuk's daughter,& keep on repeat it..She made nobody like her in the room...!!

OMG...U guyss,please BEWARE..!!all these story is came out from her mouth,is by herself to told me all these things when the 1st time ME & my BOYFRIEND met with her at GOLDMINE..Is first time...Can u imagine,If u first time meet with a person,will u tell him or her so much about your personality..?Is that a bigbig problem if the person who tell u the much of these..?

Ohhh~~now I know,because she don't have any friends who love to listen her fake story..her SHOW OFF story about she is a SUPER WOMAN....*blek...vomit*...!!

She purposely told us all these things with EVIL INTENTION...

She FLIRT every guys in that room..my boy friend,short JOhn,& Quennie Boyfriend..(In a day).
& My boyfriend sucessful to let her catch..as it happens quarrel between us...

At the moment,She came my side & SOOTHE...She said that'Once a man disloyalty,means they are already no use,means they are can't be forgive & cant be accept anymore'..Keep on praise me a 'good girlfriend'...
After a few mins,when I'm careless..She not show one's feelings & bought my boyfriend to another room chit chat..Once i discover,I thought that she is just helping us...
Fuck my self.....!!I shouldn't believe her....But,Instead..She is telling to my boyfriend about how bad M I,about how goos is He...
*She couple with my boyfriend while she have a boyfriend

*She follow my boyfriend back to his house,while she is still couple with HER BOYFRIEND...

*She take of her BRA infront of my boyfriend when she finish shower,& ask him about her bodyshape.while she is having a boyfriend..

*She stay over night at my boyfriend house,while she is having a boyfriend..

*She cause of want to fight with me sleep on an uncle thigh~anyway,I did not bother this,it's not important to me.it's not hurt me at all..(If u wan I just give it to U)

Ma hai...!!Cheap....

In my mind she is just a fucker..a cheap girl..The first image she to me is a good girl..I used my heart to treat her as a friend..But,'ma cau hai'...!no more next time...
Her BOYFRIEND LET her talk until 'NOT WORTH 1 SEN'..talk until like rubbish..
If any1 know her boyfriend,is her boyfriend friends...After read these,U should know how poor to be her boyfriend...!!

P/S...You are so poor woman..!!!you are not happy in all your time..u r just lying every1 beside u,& yourself..

Should use ~~SLUT..SLUTTERY..SLUTTISH..SLY..SLYBOOTS..SLYLY..SLYNESS..

(all these word to describe HER...although there are same meaning..But,for me,there is not that eanugh to describe her..)

No comments: