Saturday, April 18, 2009

2 mre days...& 3 more days..

2more days the promotion of SK2 at pavilion will be over..is 2more days..I been standing at promotion area 3days passed~9.30am to 10am..my leg stand until pain like shit...Hello..
I'm wearing the 'bitchiee' high heel standed for 13hours...Tired~~very tired,whole body pain..I need a relaxing SPA when this promotion is OVER...

Picture about the hard 5days will post up soon~~(when I get enaugh REST)

3 more days I can meet with my prince..my lao gong...3 more days we can see each other..3more days we can hug & kiss with each other...I just have to wait the 3 more days...Lao gong..I can't wait to see u..I miss u so,I wanted to see your face imediately..I wanted to know'is there any changes on u in this 20days?...But,I couldn't do anything..Just to be patient & wait u here..

Good night

No comments: