Sunday, April 5, 2009

Misss U lao Gong**

My LaoGong outstation again tomorrow,morning 5.am fly away from me.....hmmmmm

LONELY ME....alone now..cause he already back home..not beside me.

Can't sleep and cant sleep..haizz..


5/4/2009~9.30am

Lao Gong Woke me up in the early morning,as we plan to go midvalley..=) He bought breakfast while I'm showering..hehe,so nice laogong..Once I came out,can eat..Thanks babe..'xing fu'me..BLISSFUL***


Sunday...

Nothing to eat around my house area..left mee hoon nearby...

Although there is only mee hoon..hahaha..but,To me,the mee hoon so so sweet & abundant..haha..




* egg,hotdog,fishball,some patatoes & the mee hoon*

* porkchop*


My lao gong 1,without egg.
because,left 1 egg,
& lao gong gave it to me.

*There is always blissful around ME.*
=)


miss u laogong...

Headed to Midvalley after our breakfast..around 1.30pm..Laogong parents called him to go
buy something with them.&I walk alone around 30mins..as I don'T wish to join them or my affectation face will show out.Felt abit hungry,buy some bread & movie ticket after met up with baobei ONG..
'12 rounds' we decided..*

From 'bread story'



sweet soup
'bak guo yi mei' & honeydew ice-blended


hehe..cute babe


A bite from babe,before he paid it..
YIIIII


The time waiting him at toilet..
Snap some piczz
1

2


and
3
haha..& he appear..


'12 rounds' a touching + meaningful story..
A show that suitable for COUPLE

Goodbye to midvalley at 7pm..
(our memorable place)


Laogong..I'm really happy to have u..
I will always miss u when u r not here

Supper...
Cant sleep..Missssss u much laogong..alone here..........U please come back faster...20th please reach faster....















No comments: