Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ong..I know...I know what are u thinking about..I really know...It's because I know u so well...I scare of u...please...just let me go...I'm really scare of u....I just feel like I'm in danger...Please!!!!I don't want to hurt u...I 'm really live in Blissful now...

YEA..I know u..U are just missing the time with...u are still stay in ur dreams nor ur memories..

Let's show...
Please--& I will just accept my past...











Things is just past..no matter how sweet we are...It just past...There is nothing could be turn round...Yea...I know there is lots of history in the past 6 years...Yea..I know..and there is really nothing could replace...But...I just want to get a new life..A life which is suitable for me...Which is what I always hope for..what I always dream for..

SWEET ...SOUR...BITTER & PAIN....
Yes...I can still remember everythings...even the details...
Even I have a blur picture here...
But,I can tell you...I can still remember everythings & even my feelings & its more clear than this picture....
**P/S==You really hold me tight..u make me can't breath..u make me scare of u..I'm sorry to tell u...Please..just don't make me throw the sweet we had...Just let me go,maybe or We can still be friend 1day...but,I'm sorry...NOT at the moment now..




No comments: