Thursday, December 24, 2009

20 DEC 2009...

The continuese 2days slept at 6am morning..Velvet with Jet,cousin sister & friends on 18th DEC..ROOTZ with Jet & the friends on 19th DEC..& woke up at8.25 am morning..OMG---!!I only slept 2 & 25mins in a day..and straight away to work..Very tired...almost PENGSAN & close my eyes when I'm walking alone...& the MR.Jet at china now..sO, planED to go home early...after work I straighT away go back..get ready all my stuff...& touch up for my downess face....

After my cold,SOOTH & comfortable MASK...When my metapolism running fast..So,it;s good time for me to go on my bed--turn in my dreamzzzz....

bUT...U NIGEL...rang me up...when I'm going to fall in sleep...aiks....So BAD... =0

Hangup your called...ready to sleep again....& Brian Your turn la again rang me up---'wei,lai yeng where are you now.??yam cha...??supper???'.....OK...since I awake 2 times...no more MOOd to sleep..PLUS quite hungry & miss Brian...ok....Let's go la weii...

Woke up still blurblur...& waiting the Brian come and pick me up...

We Headed to Station 1 then...ate Chicken Wings again..hehe..

Reached home at 2am again....OMG...I totally not enough sleep...in this few days...But,niice chat with u brian...I'm happy U said u are always behind me....Thanks alots MAN...Brother always la...ahaha...

No comments: