Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm single..yes...RIGHT NoW...



Yea..I'm single now...Peoples will say..'why..?what happen AGAIN..?aiya...U both always brokeup for few days only,few days after will see u both hang around again...small problem only.'...OH YEA..there is really a small problem..& the small problem is JZ FOR HIM...not me...because they don't know my feelings...including HIM..



At the moment now...The truth...I'm still loving him much...hey,we were couple almost 6 years man..since Im 14years old until now I'm 19years old..ok..I never think to give up him,because I always believe him, until the day I saw his car at GOLDMINE AGAIN at 4.36am...


The time when I with him...I'm happy cause I love him so...Every1 loves to see & stay with the 1 they LOVE..another way I'm scare,I'm worry,I'm dissapointed,I'm pain,I'm insecure,I'm tired..ANGRY..?I'm tired to angry,& don't want to get angry atall...


& About the facebook comment...I' don't care how ppl want to support him..but,until i read The LINDALEECIOUS,ask every1 must support him to brokeup v me,& den some more ask those people who are not supporting him & give her a reason why dont support him...there such a 'FUNNY' thing..But 1 thing she is correct...she wrote'if there is a understanding girl is good for future.if there is not will be suffer ...'.....



Ok..Let'me translate to 'IF THERE IS A UNDERSTANDING BOY,IS GOOD FOR FUTURE..IF THERE IS NOT WILL BE SUFFER..'


Lindaleecious meaning....MAYBE she want to me understanding why he no responsibility,want me to understanding why he HIT me till blue black for lots times but I still forgive him,want me to understanding why he go for drugs,want me to understanding him why he 'fing tao'...want me to understanding him why DON'T go home for few days,want me to understanding him why don't go for work..want me to understanding why they let their son go for drugs...Sorry,I can't accept... I'M ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT HIM TILL CAN'T FALL SLEEP ...
The Lindaleecious..You are so unfair to me...
I'm MOST dissapointed,I'm PAIN..I'm tired to nag him anymore...Mayb without me..he will be more happy...Wish that always will be fine...Both of us,will be happy and fine always...
The time with happiness....









The time behind happiness...with pain





-----------------------------THE END____________________
You will know why.....
But I'm still tough...

2 comments:

Stacy said...

fren......r u ok????if u think this is will be happy de.....just do it.....^^but already 6 year loh.....really can do it!!!! but anyway hope u happy aways lah.....!!

derek C said...

"Love yourself before you love others." Body is a gift from parents, be healthy is a way to repay your love to them.

"A husband should put his wife before him." A guy who loves you very much wouldn't hurt you for ANY reason.

"Loving a guy who often hurts you is like wearing a jimmy choo's shoe with lots of spike internally." It hurts and bleads that the sole would eventually left with numeruos scars.

Love yourself more! qteunice~~