Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chinese 'Dong zhi' day...

Should be celebrate with family during 'dong zhi' but...working till 9pm..& 7.13 pm only my mum telling me today is a BIG DAY...but,there is too late to want my family's members wait for me...so....=) ...jz celebrated with MR.DONG..hehe..Since he is lonely too...Steaboat at kuchai shabu-shabu...


But then he said don;t like to take pic...mystery...anyway..OK... =)

Thanks MR'Dong..Haha..there is 1 more 'okk kei yan' now...



PAPARich for dessert after...MY favorite ICECREAM..




Reached home around 11.30pm...not forget to go'mama house'..played with the kids...Love n miss them very much..k...& they are always miss me too...hehe....sERIOUSLY Im happy to have them...My HAPPY SWEETy pie..No matter when I sad...they are always the 1 making me smile or crazy laugh....=0

I'm cherish-----


The 6 & 2 years old... =)

The LOVE FROM THEM..& just with their naive...











After 30mins...went back to my own house...

And then there is a surprise from my ELAINE sister...hehe...

I got 'tang yuen 'eat la weiiii...although is jz a little bit...But,I'm happy too..




Spot the pink lady---Elaine...

No comments: