Friday, September 5, 2008

3*9*2008


With my bebe

Ok,lets continue to my 3*9*2008..babe stay over night at my house last night..We woke up around 12pm.My dad calling to ask me clean my room.hmm..pity me.babe so good to me.He help me cleaned up my room..hahazz..Thx babe yew.Around 2pm we finish all the stuff & heated to Pavilion.Babe slept on the sofa again while waiting me doing a consultation..hahazz..This consultation used me more then 1hour MAN..I m so sorry to u babe,because this place only allow female walk in,he force to wait me outside..Aiks... =)Babe have a sweetsweet sleeping face...i m unwilling to wake him up always..MWAHZZ..Babe freaking hungry..almost pengsan..haha..!!We decide to eat Japanese food..at 1st floor ICHIBAN..The Sushi is really fresh & delicious in this restaurant..###start to piczz piczz piczz again =)




After i came back from toilet..sudently,he left me 1+1+1,although I already orderahandroll..Damn delicious & fresh (->)


Babe say he too hungry..






While waiting the order set**this unagi is our favourate.

Babe so crazy..He took more again..Aiks


Yummy!!Yummy!!





I laugh at him..when the set reached..its too much for 2 person lor..haha

**Our favourate**


I love u fishchop..do u know how smooth are u..??

Babe say this is the food for his size..Funny!!




The way he eat.is like never eat in a week.. =))




My lovely tempura...EMM..

its a bird meet ball..

at the last..We can't finish our dinner.. =(

My stomach can't acept this again..**


Babe say he is going to vomit..

Almost finish.haha =)

I really can't fill in anymore..=(

Haha.my babe is sosooo cutez..

Hahahaaaa...he is the most'leng zai'..mwahzz


His tummy is become bigger & bigger..AIYOOOO!!Bt,its comfortable for me..mwahz

The Lan CI babe***
**AIKZZZZZZ** bt,still very 'ying' lor..HAA

Babe purposely make me laugh...I love u..
Like a monster....kee!!

The big big'lubang'..


Babe purposely wants me to did a lame pose too***=(

Finally we can finish our drink..

But,for the food..haha
We are the nice & pretty couple..heeee.love u babe..

Kissing me inside the lif..haave o say good bye to Pavilion%%%

Anyway thx babe..U really make me very very happy on this day....I love u..wish that we can have a sweet love forver*** ===))))))

No comments: