Sunday, September 28, 2008

My babe sis 21st birthday**




Biu jie fu & Biu Jie..so sweet of them***



This is 'pikacue'..He called me 16 since the 1st I meet with him..he is calling me 18 this year..for him,my name is too hard to remember..keez.a funny man**






Both of them always fight fight fight....


Kah Loo & me.. =<>



Fighting again****


keeezz..Kah Loo is curi curi laughing your lame face.. =>

My bro...His girlfriend went to London dx..haha..so lonely gor..


Haha..Kah Loo & Ah Choy..

My babe sis & her 'zi mui'...


So hungry..


There is so many food will around u..Once u say hungry..They won't let u feel 'sen fu' to when party with them..I love it so much...

All the gor gor here

Celebrated her 21st birthday @ Redbox The Curve...I m happy to have them..Maybe because of I m the youngest in this group..Everytimes when i spent my time with them I feel so comfortable,no any pressure,trouble or unhappy...no 1 will force u do something that u don't want..no 1 will simply make any decision for U..and say that all is good for U..Everybodys is respect me,care me...They will fully entertain U,won't let u be alone there,once they know that u are boring or moody...I love them..I will apreciate all the time with them..thxx every1 of U..

No comments: