Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm somebody by the rule book.There's a certain principality & benchmark in my life that I will and always will follow.This is to avoid any undesired endings.I'm very undecisive & it freaks me out if I'm being asked to make decision.
To me..Making a decision means a whole lot of responsibility and I felt that burdens me alot.I don't know whether what I have decide is right or wrong..And i fucking hate the feeling of regret..I don't even give a damn on how the entire world will think of me,but I do really care for the feelings of those I really care.
I'm some1 who is "HAPPY GO LUCKY" type of person.I thought that I handled things very well,but actual fact is..when bad things happen,I chose to runaway from it.I wanted to make those around me happy and want them to be happy because of me.But,because of my own selfishness,what I'm doing now is already hurting them day by day.I don't know what i can do next,or what to say to ease their pain.I know there's nothing else I can do now,its already no point to him,but except to wish him happiness.
............He brought a lot of new things into my life,experiences and tought me alot.In another word,he has opened up my life.This is something I truly appreciate and treasure forever.The "latte session" will bring me unforgettable memories,and it's already become my daily need.Enjoy the delicious taste..Thinking some stuff all the time,during this nice session..I will not forget the last latte session with him.Even though he knows that he is being manipulated & will be hurt in the end,the answer he wish is only 0.00000000000001 %,but he was never reluctant to help me find out the answer that both of us also wish to know.Maybe to him,I'm not worth anything anymore,but to me..He will always be priceless and can never be replaced with anything......................................................................................

I hate the way he look at me at the last meet...hate the way he act like can't see me.....

I just wish to take time off alone,but'relying on other people'has becomes a habit and it's already part of me..

No comments: