Monday, September 1, 2008

Scary!!

U will don't know my feeling...Everybody who is facing u always maybe will laugh with u,play with u,chit chat with u,treat u damn fucking good...Remember,its face & infront of u ONLY...But u will do not know what they are going to do behind u.......what the fuck..!!its make me MEREMANG..OMG..i thought this type of terrible things will only happen in school life..but,i was obviously WRONG WRONG WRONG...i m started to worry about my long long journey...pls..,god..i just hope that i can have a happy & normal life..any terrible please fuck off from me...all my buddies please becareful..maybe 1 of your good friends is the 1 who is going to hurt u..**not going to belive the people who is beside u easily**...i love u all my buddies..ALL the BEST to me & u all...

1 comment:

Alicia.L said...

Life is like that de la..u have to be careful when choosing ur friends lo..But..i'm happy to hav u as my friend ma..

love u always o~~
take care ya..