Tuesday, September 2, 2008

To Dear Alicia**

Wei the babe Alicia there..i was upload the Neway gathering picz so long on my friendster profile dx.Maybe is u so long din't update me & my profile..hahazzz..OK,let me show u kay.That day after gathering with u guyz..i was go supper with my brother,sister,'lai ma',& my lou gong at Ampang..We are waited for so long after the order..sat till my S gone bigger..hahazz..thats why that night din't online ler.No worry*i will show u the picz..hahazz


This is my Babe Alicia.i knew her when Ns.love to chit chat with her.a good listener.See what is she doing.hahazz



We are happy at The End..mwahzzzz =)


Rosy=ShuNi=Alicia=Col

Have a nice day..buddies

Babe Bev..She came from Sabah.She love to sing always..wahahazz..she have a cutez voice.mwahz

This picture with u geh..do u like it.?

Xiao Ling**Babe Bev**ShuNi lou gong**Dear Alicia

lao gong was so concentrated..hahazz,she have a nice & pretty voice#

I was decide to buy sushi set for my lunch..

**The Rosy & Sherman**

Waiting for our food @ Ampang with lao gong*

No comments: