Sunday, September 28, 2008

The scary world**

I knew them from Goldmine..Their 1st image for me is..I was like..OMG..everybody is shaking their head...Although i feel scary to go there..but,I m still staying..because i have to look after my ex.boyfriend..Not allow him to take any drugs..Remind him to back home when the time is reached...I have been joined them for few times..and i knew a girl name Quennie..One day,She acidently become my babe..She is so kind to me..everytimes i argue with the Ong..She always will stand by myside..I feel so touching..**But,because of something happend,it's change our relationship..It's make me feel scary to mix with them**

WILL CONTINUE THE NEXT DAY...RUSHING NOW..11pm is coming..Is time to go back ler.so tired with my work today..

This is Uncle Rodnie & Aunt Lilian.how sweet of them..@Santuary@ice-bar

Denny & Lin

Lin & Me@Santuary


The babe Quennie*Me*Chrizz @Goldmine
Babe DEl*Babe Quennie*Me@Goldmine again


Babe Del *Me

No comments: