Monday, September 22, 2008

There is a POP porkchop over##

I fucking hate her..A cheap girl..She love to jealous,she love to show off,she love to act infront of every 1...Her 'wayang' is damn fucking pro..okay!!!She love to be a '8 poh'...although u just meet her the first day..she love to involve everything,although it's none of her business.Her fucking mouth as thick as a hot dog..i think is thicker then the 'hot dog'..Well.. all the guy must love it...Exspecially the 'Ong'...She love to ask people.."is it my bodyshape very nice.?"when the person who answer Yes...She will simply tell people her body measurement..'34C,23,36'...What the fuckk..!!!she dare to tell people that her waist is 23...Diu la..She is fucking fat.ok!!!I just noe that her name is April..But for her last name..I m really still not sure about..She love to tell everybody that she very love her boy friend..But..she love to steal people's boy friend..Aiks..She love to tell people that she only have Rm500 per month..Diu..think logicaly la..if it's the true.how can she carry so many branded & sponser petrol to a guy..no need to eat meh..She is Aboartion before when she is 15..In my mind she is just a fucker..a cheap girl..The first image she to me is a good girl..I used my heart to treat her as a friend..But,the fuck i got............All my buddies..Please don't be stupid like me...Don't easy to trust any1 who is around u...

I din't mention who is the fucker i m writing above..But,if u feel that u are the 1 i'm talking..i can do nothing for U..U just keep on wayang to every1...I m leaving this stupid rumor gang from now...Although my babe is inside..But,i m sorry babe..i m really can't stand to mix with so alots of the 'hot dog' mouth....But,i promis..i ll love u forever..my babe Quennie..Thx for the supporting & the acompanied always...

1 comment:

Enigma of Rhapsodies said...

do not care about what ppl say and think about you... as an individual yourself, you have the right only to judge yourself not others... i believe that one day you will become stronger and thus... all this will bother you no more...