Friday, September 5, 2008

Sad Friday*5*

Was late to go school AGAIN..haizz..I almost late everytimes.although slept till 9.30pm,but still so tired & sleepy..my class start at 10am.Around 11am only I reached.Exam is coming already,teacher wants us to stay back at school until 5pm..I hope to stay back so,unfortunately..I was sick,having fever since this morning.I planed to take MC today..but,my colleague can't cover full today.Because she is going to ready some stuff for her honeymoon plan with her lou gong..Wish her all the best yea.So,no choice,i have to work.I was rest awhile inside the facial room,took 2 pcs panadol..take a short nap inside.felt OK after 30mins...Now is 7.07 pm.feel so boring now.When the time i waiting to off,I saw some 1 that I so long never meet with..& kinda forget her.She change alotz from the 1st time I meet her...Who is Wai Ping.with a long long hair's girl.so long din't meet with her.Maybe she already forget my face.. =)Anyway,wish her happy too.so sleepy here..missing my babe**

No comments: