Thursday, October 16, 2008

11**10**2008---Saturday

Woke up at 6.30am, the damn early morning,although I'm off today..
Answer=
Take my 'undang' exam...Ding!!! TROUBLESOME la..Damn hate Malay words.ok....I will drop off once I read them---I never open the Malay book...So,just try my luck..#####
Hahazz..At the End..I failed... =)..hahazz...I'm so stupid la..EMBARRASSED...lol...colleagues laughing at me,and I feel it's funny too...DNOI..DNOI..DNOI..!!!!
Meeting up with my 2 RaiNboW's babes..Headed to sungai wang for a competition(Yang guang mei shao nan)...There are so many pretty guyz there...em..our eyes..Enak enak..hhaaaz..more pics will upload soon..

He is the 1 I admired..keezz... =)





Although he is not pretty really..but,i like his smile..cutezz.. heezz
Will meet him at his final again..looking forward..=)

**Both my RaiNboW babes crazy for them..hahazz..

Have movie with babes at midnight..my friend recommended me a movie..'FLIGHT OF THE LEAVING DEAD'.so,I suggest it to babe..and we decided..

THE END>>>>>

Hahaazzz...We almost fell asleep in the cinema...aiks..what a boring movie..I was like playing PS..I rather play it at home...and not sitting there looking at the artists played.. =(

Supper after the movie**--Tambah 'fats'again....
I'm unwilling to go back home..But.

NGerrrrr....!!Unwilling...


EM...I shouldn't be...haihzz..

But..
I'm
MISSINGGGG...

Anyway..Ended up Happy today..mwahzz...thx babe..

No comments: