Friday, October 3, 2008

30**9**2008

Guai guai working as usual...Mammy,sisters & my little brother come over & lunch with me..heeezz..so'xing fu',happiness as what Ah Siang say..think positive as what Melanie told me...milion thx to u both yea....thx for the much much helping & sayang me so much...thankz to the Matt Chin too,my'biu jie fu'.although i feel that he is nagging me,hahazz..But,it's just because he care about me..i can understand u geh..hehezz..& for sure have to thx to my smarties's babe..Shu Ni lao gong,Sweety Alicia and the Sobsob Rosy.1more girl..is,Kai Yunn...thx pretty..thx for cheering me up,although u are not really know me,wish u will be a happiness girl too..1 more babe i should thx,i name him blablabla,cause i always confuse what he is talking about,he is not straight forward to me always..Hey.wei..u know my english standard d lor..next time'zik zip'di..But,He will always beside me when i need some1 beside..Thxthx.. The lion Lai Yeng is coming back jor..hahazz..but,still need some time again..



A bigbig pimple i have..on my nose.. =(




Bobo,Elaine,yengyeng>>3 sisters..muackz






My pretty sisters**



The little & naughty brother,mammy & me..


Happy family..although without some 1**





Supper with the blablabla after work,@ ah loh gai
This prawn porridge cost Rm8,and only have 2pcs of prawn.What the..

This is mine**

No comments: