Saturday, October 18, 2008

The 7th day***17*10*2008


The 7th day.. =) Although its really not enough for me,this greedy girl..but,I'm happy...I cherished..
.......He has been with me for consecutive 7days.... =)



TIME FLIES-----


&


It will only happen during my happy moments...


Happy moments passed very fast..




Why is that so?????


------------------------------



My answer=


When you wished to have longer time with someone ...
you'll find that time is never enough ...



Had brunch with babe at Taman Desa..hehezz..

(breakfast+lunch)




The'sa lou bau'..




I don't know how to describe..but,it's delicious-- -


Portion for 2 persons..hahazzz..



Bobby came over**it's time for him to be snake..



**Authentic**




~~ Romantically~~




Headed to Dome next .. just to get a recipe..But couldn't get..



HHHMMMM------so sad




Babe promised that he will find it for me...thx babe.I'm waiting for it ----- =)


And here it is ...



Babe curi-curi snaps my ugly action**



He promised me**



The spicy filet O-fish


&....it's not spicy at all






Thx for willing to pui me stand there like'so poh' babe..




Leka-Leka

(orea+cookies)

The promised from him..& he is done



I wish too**








I have a chubby face* =)


Waiting**

I believe that he will done well..



No comments: