Sunday, October 5, 2008

RaiNboW's babe =)

1/10___Hari Raya*Triple pay today..But,I'm lazy,didn't go to work..Aikss----
Slept till 'yello shit 8 eye'..only i woke up..hahazz...Daddy scolding over..nagging over..Blek>>
RaiNbow have such a longlong time Didn't gether dx..MISS them freaking much***So,Meeting up with my RaiNboW's babe at night @ Station1...before that met with babe Pui 1st..**
At babe Pui's room..
Thx babe..Since I started work till now,I got a longlong time didn't drink this kind of' "home made'soup d neh..Yummy.so delicious yea..!!
Babe Lin & Babe Mun**
Eat--Eat--Eat..GRRRREE
The sweety Ailin & The lion laiyeng.keezz**
Red*Orange*Yellow--Babe Lin*Babe Yeng*Babe Pui
Purple*Green*Indigo---Babe Lin*Babe Mun*Babe Chin
Happy with them..my RaiNboW's babe..aiks..only have 6 babes..Babe Ni was tired,can't join us.Missing her**


Thankz for the much supported my RaiNboW's babe..I will always remember what u all told me,how u all cheer me,sayang me,appreciate me,take care of me..I won't let u all dissapointed to me again**I'm very happy to spent my time with u all like during the school days..miss the time with u all...

With Love**muackzz

No comments: