Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Horrified Woman**

I fucking hate 9 7 U..FUCK..U r fucking crazy..fucking idiot but not stupid...



Hey!!!The Woman..this is my blog,my space & it's my journal...Is privacy,I will just share with my close friends..I wrote everything,is.. for ME..& MYSELF..to record all of my memory...A commemorate for ME,& MYSELF..All of these is my diary.Even if is broken english....as long as i understand,I can write anything I want in anytime...

&

IT's not for--------

YOU....Woman..

You should keep your mouth shut..You are not qualified to say anything about my daily life..

BUT...U are so crazy...

U

WANTON..

U

WANT to know what I'm writing..

WHOM I MENTION..WHY I MENTION..WHEN..& WHERE IS THE PLACE...

DIU...what the heck...!!!!
I don't need to explain so much about what Im writing,fucker..
I don't need to pass a report to u,get a permission form u.. before I write anything..ok....?

U are disrespect my private...

Even if my parents also didn't ask me that fucking much..
--------------------------
U????u are??????

Just because of your feeling...so that u can simply interrupt my life.?
PISS OFF-----
You are just a bigbig trickster....
You fucking clever to lie peoples.....Your lie hurting peoples..
You are fucking pitiful+fucking toilsome..
because u have to create the much of lie to every1 include your another half..
A TOILER
I feel pity for U...

Although you are not young..But the way u think..your action..-----------------
PLEASE la...

Don't be quibble over trivialities again...
I got no patient............

No comments: