Monday, October 6, 2008

Sk2 Convention..& it's 3daysssssssss..IJJJJJJ

Today is the 1st day of their convention..started to be alone again..I have to cover this counter for 3days FULLLLLLLLLL by alone...Aiksss!!!

Yiii..I feel boring+I feel lonely..
---I feel scare siting down the whole day..
---I feel scare closing my mouth the whole day..
**my heart---Bom.Bom..Bom..alomst louder then the environment I'm facing now..**lose one's breath


~~What is happening to me..?? =<

=..............no answer....................

(In a pucker)+(lose colour)


~~What should i do at this time..??
=....slepping+stop thinking..........Ngorrrrrr!!!!just like a pigzzz..Em..It's so comfortable..hehezz

##Last time.I will choose to eat eat eat..But now,I don't wish to lose out again..Just to remind myself,,I have to stay strong in everything..open my bigbig eyes**Learning to be Achillean*** wON'T be a lossmaker forever & ever.. CHEERRR..=) MWAHZZZZZ..I LOVE U>LAIYENG



Enjoy yea..Babessss..I Enjoy everydays i have...
Wish u all toooooo****
........1 of my babe.Hopefully u can withdraw successful...=)))




Everydays with LOVE to me* myself****

No comments: