Sunday, October 5, 2008

3**10**----A special day..

It's been a SPECIAL day for me.. I was sent there for work. It has been a year since I last work in Midvalley. I felt so welcomed, the warmth, the smell, the environment cos it's like a 2nd home to me. Also all my wonderful memories, all the moments when I was filled with joyful tears .. I was more happy than ever. I met my Rainbow babe the moment I lay my feet there ... she's engaged in Roadshow with Estee Lauder.. I was so happy to see her cos she failed to turn up for the last gathering. .Had lunch at the food court @ 3rd floor,the place I always had meal before..Recall back all of my memories..oh..I misssss it so***

The 'wan ton mee'..I always eat this,when I was still a student,although it's not the delicious..But,**Miss**

KEeeeee...1 of My RaiNboW's babe--Ni & Yeng--

I damn miss u ler..my darling...great to met u there..my home 2** =)

Thx darling***So happiness..so'Xing Fu'..MUACKZZZZZ'sek sai'me..heeezz

After work..Around 11.30pm..Aiksss.Tired....Met with Zi Hao..He came over & brought me to Ampang,'9 wong yeh'.. played Tarot..The place I never been before.... I thought it'll be like a temple .. but actual fact, it's like "pasar malam" .. all crowded with people even though it's already 12am. I was shocked to see that there are so many beggars along the way .. I donated to the 1st and 2nd beggars & was stopped by Zi Hao, cos he told me there will be many more to come .. When we passed the 3rd beggar (like a dwarf), he was following me and I was terrified & speed off.
After the tarot session, when we were walking back to the car, suddenly there's this old beggar just collapsed right in front of me.So scary la.. I was almost scared to death ... I was walking so blindly and I didn't notice anything in front of me. Along the way, we've been buying and eating and eating and eating (non-stop) .. there are so many things that attracts me,this'wei sek mau'...hahazz..ehh.so fatsss

It is 'long sou tong'..Strawberry & Original favourite..I just love snack***=(


Chinese call them'fong che'..
Chinese believe it will bring hope..
And..heezz..Zi Hao bought 1 for me**thxthx
crowded with people....
We decided to eat 'pop piah'...
Processinggg----
Zi Hao intrested on "fei zai bing tun" FATTY BLENDED

And he bounght 1..eh..i wish to buy too..But,don't wish to gain weight again la**
Here..it is*8

I realise that got a special 'xiao shi'..snack over.

It's came from Vietnam..call*Vietnamese Popiah*
Never eat before.So,decided to buy 1 to try.. =)

The process of making'Popiah'
Shredded coconut+sesame+malted sugar=Vietnamese PopiahIt's completed.. em..can't wait to eat **
The internal look of 'vietnamese popiah'..heezz
eheeehzz...bad deportment...But,it's me..

Just to say good bye..I'm not coming back again.this place abit scary**

The Zi Hao & me

He just like my brother**
Thankz for filled up my time yea..

No comments: