Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Script's life



Script

The plot of the play is intricate--------


Could any1 please tel me,Who is the SCRIPTER??
m I the one of character?

If that's it..

I rather be a COSTAR**a costar that no 1 can realize my existence..

Metamorphose in an unpredictable way happened in my life**


Is that what i wish?Is that what I need??

=NO...It's DEFINITELY NO..NO..NO & NO..

What i need and wish is blissful---An easygoing life---

&

I wish

it will reappear in my life,& it could laST longer**


I'm still I am..
But..WHY??
Why i feel lost.??Why I feel perplexing.??


Some humans,they love to eat the bread of idleness,be accupied with nothing..And they will end up meaningless..
Nothing is reap where one has not sown...Instead,There is only reap as one has sown..

---------------em--------------------

I expect everything could reallocate...

*BABY*

I wish to be them...

NO VEXED..NO CHEATING..NO DEBATE..NO JEALOUSLY..NO DISGUISE

LOVE their naivete,LOVE their empressement to every1..LOVE their naughty..

Don't need to hide myself infront of them..24hours being myself**

She is using her real interest to me..

I love them too

I miss my babe life..
She is 'me'

A big eyes..a big nose..a small cherry lip..& fair skin



& now.. Here I'm...









No comments: