Sunday, October 5, 2008

4*10*2008

OFF today,so heading to Pavilion..for my slimming session.. =)

Waiting at the consultation room.While waiting..I'm served with this 'lychee' tea..emm..smell goodd..so comfortable.. =)

Before the treatment**


After the treatment**eh.. no diffrence..
Lou Chai coming over & pick me up from PAV..dinner with him at OLDTOWN..

Lam Mee..erhhh..I forgot to ask them to change the mee for me..erhh,i don't like this..


The 2nd order is kaya & butter toast

The dessert..Coffee ice-cream..it's so delicious..mwahz

Yooo..yoo..wasted my treatment jor...anyway..thx Lou Chai...

Something funny & angry is happened on me after the dinner...heeeezzz.**
When I was chit chating with Lao Chai..Some1 called me..once i read the name of the called..hahazz..i staraight away threw back my hp inside my bag & said:damn 'fan' la...2seconds after.the person who calling me appear infront of me...I was stung..&stoned for few seconds..aiyo..cham lor..Oh My...He saw my reaction dx..EMBARRASSED la...But we still say HI to each other..what the fuck..very fake la..like DRAMA...I alomost cos of his appeared 'hak sei' jor...ERGGGG***Lao Chai laughing over..+ non-stop~~~~~This ppl ah..'fan sei' geh..After he turn back..still keep calling..He being so clever,called me by his house phone.& I picked up..Pity me,force to spoke with..I don't wana answer your called sure got my own reason.People tell u feel moody,don't want to talk,but u still dissatisfaction...Aiyooo..Please la..why the heck u still asked me about..??The thing already passed for milion years.And,I also forgot for milion years jor..But,u still asked about..it's nothing to worry..I damn hate people 'fan..fan..fan'..U make me wanted to get out of your way always& don't wish to see u..ok...

No comments: